Welcome to the Information page
This is the information hub for Elgin High School. You can view the most recent daily bulletins and Northern Scot Notes above for information on events that are taking place tat EHS this week.
Below you will find regular updates from governing bodies which affect Elgin High School or its students. All of the Information pertaining to our school is listed here in chronological order. Any attachments related to the articles shown will be underlined and listed below the text.
Feel free to bookmark this page to keep up to date with the latest information.
Get in touch
14 February 2017 Show My Homework IOS/Android App for Parents
The Mobile App is a free and easy way for parents to stay informed-
27 June 2017 Named Person Service Availability
The Named Person Service must be made available to all children from birth to 18 years of age. During the holiday period the Named Person Service will be covered by the Local Authority centrally. The Duty Named Persons can be contacted through the general enquiries line on 01343 563374 or via the generic e-
As always, if the Named Person is not available and there is a concern for a child, a call must be made to Duty Social Work on 01343 563900 (08457 565 656 out of office hours) and/or the police on 101.
05 February 2018 Head Techer Letter re: S2 Curricular Information Evening
The event on Tuesday 6th February from 6pm-
Please see the following (letter)
07 February 2018 Schools for the future visit to Elgin High School
Please see the following letter from Stewart McLauchlan regarding the upcoming Schools for the future visit to Elgin High School.
19 February 2018 Vision & Values Consultation
As you may be aware Elgin High School is currently developing a shared vision and set of values. Through consulting with all partners this will allow us to:
· create a common sense of purpose and identity
· develop a long-
· communicate clearly to all what Elgin High School is about
· form the basis of continual improvement across our school community
We as the Elgin High School Student Voice have developed a survey to give you the opportunity to share your thoughts of what our vision and values should consist of.
Your contribution will be confidential and will be used with that of other partners to develop a shared vision and values for Elgin High School.
To assist with your completion of the survey we have provided the following information:
· Mission statement – this is currently ‘Working Together for Success’. A mission statement should describe what we are trying to do, why and for whom e.g. the core message of Elgin High School and the reason we exist.
· Vision – this should describe a successful and desirable future state for Elgin High School. It’s a 'big idea' or goal(s) that we as a school community want to achieve.
· Values – these are our shared principles or convictions that guide the actions of Elgin High School.
The closing date is midnight on Sunday 11th March 2018
|Vision and Values|
|Rights Respecting Schools|
|Show my Homework|
|Beyond Elgin High|
|Health & Wellbeing|
|Religious and Moral Education|
|Support for Learning|
|Activities and Events|
|Design & Technology|
|Technical Support Team|
|Senior Leadership Team|
|Guide for new pupils|
|Exam Revision Help|
|Duke of Edinburgh|
|BBC School report|